1. REGISTER – Register your child at meadville.readsquared.com (the age of the child will determine which reading group they will be added to).
2. RESERVE – Reserve books online at catalog.ccfls.org by logging into your account.
Username: (Your library card #)
Password: (Your last name in lowercase letters)
Place a hold on Meadville Public Library books for your child’s reading level/interests. (There is a 10-book limit per child’s card, per day due to weight)
3. PICKUP – Once you have been notified by email or phone call that your materials are ready, pick up reserved books in our Curbside Pickup Area (Steers Street near the children’s entrance) between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
4. READ – Read your books and log their titles and author names through meadville.readsquared.com. Each logged book will earn a point along with played games and completed missions.
5. PRIZES – Claim prizes your child has earned. Ten points will qualify a child for 4 random drawings while 50 points will earn a reader a Certificate of Completion that can be redeemed for a small prize and a chance to win the Grand Prize.
Imagine Your Story and Enjoy!